No one likes a boring wall. Spice up your home’s walls with these ten genius wall decor ideas!
Ten Ideas to Spice up Your Walls:
- Artwork. If you are a collector of fine artwork, what better place to display your art treasures than at home? Artwork can be an amazing decor piece because it shows the homeowner’s personal style while letting the piece of art be displayed. This decor idea would work perfectly in your master bedroom!
- Photo Collage. Gallery walls are the perfect opportunity to display your favorite family photos in a unique way. This decor idea would work perfectly in your dining room or living room!
- Floating Shelves. Having a floating shelf system is not only unique, but it is super useful. You can store items on your floating shelves by placing them in baskets. This wall decor idea would work perfectly in your bathroom to help stash all of your items!
- Message Board. Cork boards are a great decorating tool for busy homeowners. It provides homeowners with a stylish space for memos, scheduling, and photos. This wall decor idea would work perfectly in kitchens, entryways, and home offices!
- Chalkboard Wall. Who does not love an opportunity to express their creativity? With chalkboard walls, you can express it daily! You can create new drawings and messages each day while adding to the room’s decor. Need a place to write your grocery list? This will decor idea would work perfectly in your kitchen!
- Mirrors. Mirrors are a timeless decor piece that we will never get tired of using. Mirrors can be great in entryways to see yourself one last time before you leave the house!
- Clipboards. Are you looking for an interesting wall decor piece that will stand out? Using multiple clipboards on your wall will do just the trick! You can click on some of your favorite family photos or other art prints and hang the clipboards right on your wall. This wall decor idea would work perfectly in your home office!
- Tapestries. Looking for a fun way to spice up your space? Tapestries are an amazing decor item for bedrooms and dens!
- Decorative Hooks. There is nothing wrong with a little extra storage! Decorative wall hooks can provide you with the extra storage you always needed. Plus, you can go to a local antique shop and find one-of-a-kind hooks for your space. This wall decor idea would work perfectly in your foyer or mudroom!
- Hanging Plants. Who does not love plants? We sure do! Hanging plants are not just for the outdoors, but you can use them to decorate the inside of your house. Try adding hanging plants inside of your kitchen, bathroom, or even home office!
How do you decorate your walls? We would love to hear from you in the comment section!