Energy Star is a joint program of the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and s latest building practices and technologies to ensure that your new home is energy efficient and comfortable.
Fulton Homes already surpass all current Energy Star requirements so that you can rest assured that you are doing the most to protect the environment as well as your pocketbook. And with all new Fulton Homes certified to EPA’s Indoor airPLUS indoor air quality standard, you are also protecting your family.
Some of these special features include:
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) interior paints and carpeting – protects your family and the environment
- Lousiana Pacific Tech Shield Radiant Barrier – deflects heat away from attic
- 14 SEER Carrier Air Conditioner – excellent cooling and energy efficiency, plus a 10 year warranty on parts if registered online
- Merv 6 Return Air Filters – helps A/C unit run more smoothly
- Outside Air Exchange Fan – tight construction requires precise fresh air exchange
- Foam Seal on All Exterior Doors – reduces air leakage
- Gas Water Heater with .58 to .62 Efficiency Rating – saves on water heating costs
The Fulton Homes Energy Star Program is just one way we build homes that we’re proud of, and that you can be proud to buy and own. For more information, visit our website at: http://www.fultonhomes.com/energy-star-homes.