As part of giving back to the community, Fulton Homes has created a Fulton Cares section which highlights the many ways in which we are building energy efficient homes, and helping the environment at the same time.
At Fulton Homes, we use energy efficient building processes that make the homes we build today far more efficient than those of just 3-4 years ago. The homes built today are far more efficient and cost less to operate than used homes. Below is one of the examples showing how Fulton Cares.
Moen Addresses Enviromental Concerns With New Water Saving Showerhead
- Moen’s new Water Saving showerheads have a flow of 1.75 gallons per minute, offering a 30 percent water savings from the industry-standard 2.5 gallons per minute showerheads. Not only is this savings significant in reducing water consumption, but it also reduces energy costs as less hot water is used.
- Inclusion of the new showerhead allows builders to receive maximum points for water reduction under the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) rating system.
- The enhanced spray uses less water, conserving precious resources, while providing an enjoyable and satisfying shower experience.
- Unlike some low-flow showerheads that simply restrict the water flow, Moen’s Water Saving showerhead features an optimized spray pattern to preserve the powerful stream that consumers are accustomed to from full-flow showerheads.
- To meet the design needs of savvy consumers, hotel designers or multi-family property managers, Moen’s new Water Saving showerheads are available in popular finishes such as, Chrome, LifeShine® Brushed Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze to coordinate with bathroom faucets and accessories.