Once in your home, it is time to show off all of your hard work to family and friends alike. No matter whether you are entertaining for a weekend or the week, you’ll want to make sure your guests are as comfortable as possible. One way to achieve this is to create a welcoming guest room which meets all of your company’s needs. It’s not enough to just have a room where they can lay their heads at night you need to think as if your home were a five star hotel. Here a few ideas for making your guests feel like royalty:
- Make the bed inviting and so comfortable guests will melt into it and experience an incredible night’s rest. A feather bed and a set of fresh luxury sheets of 600 thread count or higher will do the trick. Top it off with a down filled comforter topped with a plush duvet in a soft fabric such as velvet or chenille.
- Place a nosegay or other fresh floral arrangement next to the bed and also in the bathroom if you have enough vanity space.
- Fill a crystal carafe with chilled water and set alongside several matching glasses. Place a bowl of fresh apples and oranges for a midnight snack.
- Illuminate the room with bedside lamps for reading or other activities. In case they need to jot down notes, be sure to leave a pen and pad by the bed. Don’t forget an alarm clock or clock radio.
- Outfit the bathroom with fresh, plump body and hand towels and washcloths, a new bar of soap, shampoo and conditioner. For an extra special touch offer a scented candle, matches and bath oil for a relaxing soak in the tub. Hang a white terry robe in XL at the ready in case they forgot their own.
While these are just a few ideas for making your guest’s stay an experience they will remember, keep in mind anything extra you do will not go unnoticed. Your hospitality coupled with your Fulton built home will have guests looking forward to each visit in your welcoming home.