Ironwood Crossing is the last of our communities that we would like to present to you. You can find the information regarding this community through the homepage of our website. At Fulton Homes, we like to provide our customers with as much helpful information as possible. Ironwood Crossings is a safe community for just you or you and your family. A large Aquatic Center with a 7,000 square foot pool and club room is located close by as well as a well known Charter School for grades K-6. There are several neighborhood parks with basketball courts, ramadas, etc. Below are other several statistics on what else Ironwood Crossings has to offer you.
- Perfect for young families in a great neighborhood featuring 20 parks, one for about 100 families, all done in a master planned setting.
- Aquatic center with splash pad for small children, separated from 7000 square foot pool.
- The main pool area has separate restroom facilities, a clubhouse with kitchen and a giant sail shade structure will cover half of the gigantic pool to protect residents from the sun.
- The Legacy Charter School within the community and host grades K-6. There are already 540 students signed up.
- In addition to Legacy Charter School, Ironwood Crossing is part of the new J.O. Combs Unified School District offering students preschool through 12th grade excellent educational opportunities.
- This new and emerging area features over one million feet of retail for shopping, services, and dining.
- The new Banner Hospital is 2 miles south of Ironwood Crossing.
- Ironwood Crossing provides the best in Affordable Family Living.