Fulton Homes is proud to receive a 2016 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year – New Home Builder Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Fulton Homes received this award for its continuing outstanding efforts to build energy-efficient homes.
This is the second consecutive year that Fulton Homes has received this recognition, and our accomplishment will be recognized, along with all other ENERGY STAR Partners, on April 13th in Washington D.C.
This award comes in recognition of Fulton Homes:
- Building more than 300 ENERGY STAR certified homes, with a total of over 3,000 since joining the program in 2009.
- Launching an educational Energy Center in one of our model homes in a 600 home-site community. Visitors can learn about ENERGY STAR and EPA’s Indoor airPlus programs.
- Offering training for all employees through the Fulton Homes Learning Center with courses covering more than 30 construction topics, with four sections focused on ENERGY STAR.
- Leveraging social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, and producing a 60-second radio spot featuring ENERGY STAR that was heard on all major radio stations in Phoenix.
- Committing to building all homes as EPA Indoor airPlus qualified homes, and providing additional comprehensive health protections to homeowners while emphasizing quality control, field reviews, and interest in ENERGY STAR certified products.
“Demonstrating a strong commitment to building energy-efficient homes, Fulton Homes has reaffirmed its reputation as a company that saves the American homebuyer energy and money,” said EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy. “This award recognizes Fulton Homes as a leader in building ENERGY STAR certified homes while reducing our nation’s greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to climate change.”