From pumpkin spice lattes to pumpkin pie, nothing says “fall” quite like a pumpkin. Whether you are decorating your home or preparing for a party, we have seven fun ways to use pumpkins this fall.
Fun Ways to Use Pumpkins:
- Beverage Cooler. Hollow out the inside of your pumpkin and fill it with ice for this epic idea! You can have your beverages chilled to the bone by placing them inside an ice-filled pumpkin. Champagne anyone?
- Sweet Dreams. If you are passing out candy this Halloween, why not fill your pumpkin with candy? Make sure to place a cloth inside of the hollowed pumpkin to assure no goo gets on anyone’s candy.
- Flower Holder. Turn your pumpkins into a decorative fall vase by hollowing out the inside and place your fall flowers inside of it! This is the perfect option for decorating your outdoor seating areas with fun decor.
- Pretty in Pastels. We have all seen the traditional pumpkins, but what if you “prettied up” your pumpkins by using pastel paint? Try painting
- Stacks on Stacks. Instead of placing your pumpkins side by side, you can stack them for an intricate look. This idea works best if you use three pumpkins in different sizes. Make sure to cut off the stems for the bottom two.
- Chalkboard Paint. Spray paint your pumpkins with chalkboard paint and write fun messages like “I’m here for the boos” or “trick or treat yourself.” This pumpkin idea can be perfect for your porch decorations!
- Melted Crayons. Paint the base of your pumpkin a solid color like white or black. Next, take a hot glue gun and glue the crayons around the top of your pumpkin. After the crayons are secure, take a hair dryer and begin to melt the crayons. The melted crayon wax will create a cool design and you can use these pumpkins as decorations indoors or outdoors.
We hope you enjoyed these seven fun ideas for using pumpkins. Be sure to visit our website for more information and updates! We hope you and your loved ones have a fun and happy season!