You’re Proud to Own, We’re Proud to Build!
Fulton Homes is among Arizona’s largest home builders. When Ira Fulton started Building homes 30 years ago, he didn’t want to be one of the biggest, just the best. Below are 10 key the things that set us apart.
- At Fulton Homes, we select and develop neighborhoods. We do not simply create sub-divisions. In our effort to select the best locations possible, we choose those close to schools, shopping areas, churches, and community services. We feel it is important to develop neighborhoods which will stand the “test of time.” Children are our future, and we will always give their education top priority.
- It is possible that, when driving into a Fulton community, you will sense a difference from a standard community. We take great care in selecting the entrances of each community. This includes special placement of water features as well as open spaces and trails, ramadas, barbeques, basketball courts, and playgrounds in our neighborhoods.
- We also take great care in having Homeowner Associations in all of our communities, as these organizations help preserve and enhance home values.
- It is our belief that quality of construction is measured by customer satisfaction. At Fulton Homes, we survey every customer, asking a series of encompassing questions. Mr. Fulton reads each and every survey, along with senior management, with a particular sensitivity to product and performance quality.
- We use approximately forty different trades for each home we build. Because all facets of the company are affected, we use a committee approach. For example, if a plumber is fast and efficient, yet their customer service department falls short after the house closes, the home-buyer loses. We continually measure each trade in order to keep selecting the best ones.
- By listening to our customers, we continually change our product line. As a locally based firm, we live within a heartbeat of our customers. We understand your tastes, and are able to change our offering accordingly. Because of local preferences, we have changed optional items into standard features.
- An additional facet of our culture is the development and use of state-of-the-art technology. As you will discover, Fulton Homes is among the most “technologically advanced” home builders in the country.
- Our contract process is different from that used by most builders. We have designed a two-step approach to customizing a home. Our two-step process reduces the need for costly changes once the home has been started. This process results in a seamless construction process, once the home has started. In turn, this allows the finished product to be available in the shortest amount of time.
- Rest assured that our job does not end when the close of escrow occurs. Our Customer Care staff is eager to solve any problems that may arise after the home closes.
10. At Fulton Homes, we donate fifty percent of our profits to worthy causes. Rather than having profits end up in the pockets of absentee stockholders, these funds are primarily targeted toward enhancing the education of today’s young people. Tomorrow’s citizens are Mr. Fulton’s passion, and Fulton Homes is the vehicle used in making a life-changing difference for them.
“Purchasing a home is likely the single largest investment you will make. Take your time; do the research. We are confident that, when all of the facts are in, you will become the proud owner of yet another quality Fulton Home.” – Ira Fulton
If you are considering the purchase of a new home, realizing it will likely be the largest investment you will make, do so on an informed basis. Take time to visit past communities built by your prospective builders. If you do, we suspect a Fulton Home may be the right home for you.